Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'02 1200S Bandit, 14k miles, recent Michelin Pilot Roads, new Tsubaki chain & JT sprockets, 21 in Holeshot can + stock can, never dropped, runs-looks-sounds excellent, Dk. Blue, clear title.

$3900 Steve (253)569-3227

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
'02 1200S Bandit, 14k miles, recent Michelin Pilot Roads, new Tsubaki chain & JT sprockets, 21 in Holeshot can + stock can, never dropped, runs-looks-sounds excellent, Dk. Blue, clear title.

What's the deal? I thought you loved the Bandit? Why get rid of it? I thought you got rid of the Triumph to make room for the HD, did you get something else?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do love it, it's an excellent bike. The problem is I have arthritis in my lower back and getting knocked off the Trophy a couple of years ago has caused some other problems that just made it a lot worse. After 60 miles or so on the Bandit my hips and lower back start to tighten up pretty good. As it is I can't stand or walk for more than 10 or 15 minutes at a time, unfortunatly the Suzuki makes it worse so....

The Dyna doesn't bother it because it puts my back in a different position and I can stretch my legs out and move around more. I hate to do it but the fact is there's no sense keeping the Suzook if I can hardly ride it so I'll sell it and put the money to other uses.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Tell me why I should buy this bike, when there's a 2001 ZX6R for sale the next thread over................?

:-o

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tell me why I should buy this bike, when there's a 2001 ZX6R for sale the next thread over................?

:-o
well, not to put too fine a point on it, but the Bandit is a manly 1200, the zx600 is well, lets not beat around the bush eh, a 600 is a GIRLS bike. Our own darlin' Sachi rides one for heavens sake !

Clearly a manly chap like yourself should be on a 1200 at least....

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
But.... but.... it's a 2001 ZX6R........

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Yeah

Good lord you go through bikes faster than I go through women! :D
First he says that he doesn't like HDs any more and that the Bonneville is a keeper. Then he sells the Bonnie and buys an HD!

He sure sounds like one of those typical MOrons I've been hearing about.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, you know which bike is my favorite?

The last one I rode LOL

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts

I think there is a guy in your area with a 00 Ninja 600 that is looking to upgrade. You should give him a call. :p

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wouldn't feel right selling my Bandit to that bonehead, I like the bike too much to see a lamebrain like that flogging it.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
For Airhawk? Nothing less than a Boss Hoss will do!
Oh yeah, - almost forgot:

"And it'll have to be the 500cid Mofo - that Wussy 350 I'd outgrow in less than six months............"

:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trade

I have a 1993 Honda Prelude Automatic, sunroof, pwr windows. approx. 160,000 Immaculate interior. Bought for my daughter-too fast for her and too small for me (I'm 6'2"). I have listed on Craig's list in Seattle and Portland https://post.craigslist.org/manage/412790041/j9kc5
I am looking for my first bike...50 years old...single mom going through a mid-life crisis. Thanks Deb 503-880-5728

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.