Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
shame on kawasaki for not challenging the suzook with a decent zx-9 based mount (is it possible?). kawi should have gateway sponsor their zx-7rr's and paint them with the more appropriate holstein cow pattern... mladin could just mail it in this yr...its amazing how faster off the corners the gixxers are...it wouldve been fun to watch nicky racing mat this yr...instead hes getting his ass handed to him over there in the old world...great story MOrons...as always

Am i the only one not ever buying dunlop tires again after seeing what happen to mladin on saturday?

·
Registered
52 Posts
and even with the fastest bike, hes not even close to keeping up with rossi, biaggi, haga, or bayliss. dont get me wrong ...i dont have anything against nicky...who wouldve turned down that kind of money?...it just wouldve been great to see him duel mladin this yr.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Re: Johnny.... you missed a great opportunity.

you are one sore ducati owner...damn...i hope youre aware its over once the restrictor plates are out of the WSB circuit...deal with it and go buy yourself a gixxer 1k...theyre only about 10 g's you know...imagine the compound interest on the 8 g's youll save at 9%...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts