Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I still insist that the folks who's first complaint when referring to the gixxer is (whiny voice) "but it's ugggggly" are just pissed they can't afford one, already bought something else or their wives won’t let them have one… hehe

I tell you what, I challenge any performance motorcycle enthusiast to take one for a spin and not walk away with a big fat smile.

Props to Suzuki for raising the bar yet again, it's tricks like this that hopefully will make the other Jap manufacturers get off their asses and surprise us.

Your TZ750 reference is appropriate, only this thing actually turns corners without having to sell your soul (nothing personal Mr. Roberts).

(raises glass) Here's to Honda, Yam, and Kawi knocking it off the fence sometime soon

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bah .. let them hate, so long as they fear.

Look .. beauty in the eye of the beholder and all .. but this is how I see it....

I not a fan of harley/customs/cruisers ... I think chopper style bikes are fugly. But, my first thoughts on looking at one are admiration for the people(s) that built it and their creativity. Turning their idea into reality.

I think people driving around in lowered imports with Plymouth Superbird style wings on the back are pretty lame, none the less it's Hot Rodding continuing through another generation.

With the gixxer ... it's being excited about the progression of sportbikes. I thought the same thing when the R1 came out and raised the bar, over the CBR900RR.

Then again, I suppose everyone has different priorities.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts