Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: How many weeks without new content and then this?

What are you doing useing the "W" word on MO, don't you know this is a family site!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I think MO is well worth $12. bucks a year, I also subscribe to Rider, CycleWorld and Automobile, MO is just one more source of motor news, usually out first and interactive, plus I don't have to dig through piles of magazines in the garage if I want to re-read a road test, It's not the only M/C site I visit, but it's usually the first,,,And now for something completly different, I went to the bike show in Seattle this last weekend, scored a pair of Sidi on-road sympatek's for $129.00 from Seattle Cycle Center whata deal Eh? plus loads of sharp new bikes, I especially the Moto-Guzzi Scura, I saw the pictures on MO first and liked it but sitting on and looking it over live was a real treat, I still want a Speed Triple or a Sprint ST or a Road Glide or a Trophy or a Monster or a Tiger, or damn near every other bike there! the new Ducati was sharp too,,,, but I digress,,,,, MO is a steal for $12 a year, keep it up,

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Sorry dad, I'll let you pick, and I'll be happy with which ever one you buy me, honest. I'll wash it and fill it up with gas and everything. an' I won't go fast or anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts