Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,415 Posts
I think MO is well worth $12. bucks a year, I also subscribe to Rider, CycleWorld and Automobile, MO is just one more source of motor news, usually out first and interactive, plus I don't have to dig through piles of magazines in the garage if I want to re-read a road test, It's not the only M/C site I visit, but it's usually the first,,,And now for something completly different, I went to the bike show in Seattle this last weekend, scored a pair of Sidi on-road sympatek's for $129.00 from Seattle Cycle Center whata deal Eh? plus loads of sharp new bikes, I especially the Moto-Guzzi Scura, I saw the pictures on MO first and liked it but sitting on and looking it over live was a real treat, I still want a Speed Triple or a Sprint ST or a Road Glide or a Trophy or a Monster or a Tiger, or damn near every other bike there! the new Ducati was sharp too,,,, but I digress,,,,, MO is a steal for $12 a year, keep it up,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.