Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Re: How many weeks without new content and then this?

Not much content in the print mags lately either... I've seen more/better photos of the incoming '03s on MO than I have in print. The comparisons tests could be a little longer read than they are currently... I remember years ago MO tests were long and interesting. Some of the recent ones have been pretty sparse. Still, if it keeps the site alive I can spare a buck a month to see how it turns out. The site is pretty damn good, but it can and likely will get better. One of the print mags' editors called motorcycle paysites "silly" (anyone remember who it was?) but if it wasn't a threat they wouldn't bother competing with their upcoming free site. Maybe all the guys Boehm pisses off at Motorcyclist can contribute to this site and we'll have full-size comparisons again...

-=Goggles=-

·
Registered
90 Posts
Re: Excellent ideas!

The BBS idea is good except there already are boards devoted to several bikes and there are so many models the whole thing could get unwieldy in a hurry. I like the searchable database idea though. Search under the make, model, and year like you would on traderonline and leave a message with the only other guy registered with MO who owns a Matchless G50. It might be useful to have a "previously owned" section of the form too, so guys who had Nortons for twenty years before switching to Guzzis or whatever can still share their knowledge.

Can't wait for the new content, let's see it!

-=Goggles=-

1 - 2 of 2 Posts