Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: Stupid helmet

I bet if you were standing right next to him, you wouldn't call him anything. Just a hunch.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Entertaining and different. Nice job Eric. I gotta know something. Would you wear that helmet at all if Kalifornication law didn't make you wear the thing? No, says I.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
KPaul is still 100%.....Wrong

No debate at all, just listen to Mr. Bass:

"That having been said, I have never been accused of living my life prudently. When I want to feel the ocean breeze on my cheeks, or listen to the birds singing as I cruise an all but deserted country road, I just do, and that's my choice, and it's perfectly legal, and yes, when in states with no helmet law, I will sometimes do without altogether."

Isn't that something?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
"Look at Yamaha's Star line. They make your bikes better than you do. Get on the bus, Gus."

I hope you are in no way implying that this Japanese manufacturer, is in any way, copying the style, or substance, of Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Shame on you.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Think there are more H-D's parked because there are more H-D's sold? Just a thought. Oh, by the way, which H-D engine did Jesse use in that 60G chopper? Just name the year and configuration.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
And somehow you connected his bike with Harley-Davidson unreliability? I was just wondering which Harley part on his bike failed, because there weren't any.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: dude ....

Dude. I ride a Harley. Have ridden them for years. You gave an example that had nothing to do with Harley, I didn't. I had Japanese bikes that broke after 2000 miles. I have a current Harley that has over 20 grand on the clock without a glitch. Harley's are not as reliable as some Japanese bikes and more reliable than others. Get over it.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I haven't avoided many!

I've commited the worst crime by living in Chicago! After going through your list, I would say I think I violated at least 25 in the list, and probably 50 more that aren't. Hopefully, we can all grow to be like Evans some day. All we need is a bad first name and a lobotomy. If this is the journo from Sport Rider, he's got a severe problem. Maybe EB got caught screwing this guy's chick or something.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Evans, please go away

Evans, you aren't a hypocrite. A$$hole is more like it. How about we test his helmet by cracking your skull with it? If it doesn't pass, we still accomplished a worthy goal. Ridding the world of another safety nazi is high on anyone's "To Do" list. Getting away from your kind of bullshyt is exactly why most of us are here, and not reading you. So far, you have endeared yourself to KPaulCook, the resident idiot here, so you should be proud.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: Evans, please go away

No, you took it from me long ago and you are soon approaching KPaul status. If I need a moron anytime soon, I'll give you a call.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Fat Boy Styling

Well, in the 60's there were just 2 Harleys to buy, a Sporty and a FLH (Glide). No Superglide models then. Some guys didn't like all the bags and fairing, so they stripped off the bags and fairing, "chopped" the front fenders and fitted a smaller seat. Harley took that look that the guys rode back then and made the Fat Boy. Basically a stripped FLH from the 60's. Check EBay and look at mid 60's to 70's FLH Shovelheads and I'm sure you will see almost exactly what I'm talking about.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts