Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
To my Guardian Angel . . .

. . . I will say this, "You are absolutely right".

I personally recommend that the most prudent choice for any rider, is to wear a full-face helmet at all times as well as other appropriate protective gear.

That having been said, I have never been accused of living my life prudently. When I want to feel the ocean breeze on my cheeks, or listen to the birds singing as I cruise an all but deserted country road, I just do, and that's my choice, and it's perfectly legal, and yes, when in states with no helmet law, I will sometimes do without altogether.

But thanks for your concern, and for being a better role model than I am. Your points are all quite valid. Then again, WWSBD?

Dust in the Wind,

EBass

·
Registered
334 Posts
Oh my Gawd!

You know that part where I said Brasfield was a better role model than I am . . .

I take it back!

Heterosexually yours,

EBass

·
Registered
334 Posts
FYI

The helmet in question is DOT approved.

So we're all waiting for that public apology.

Frankly though, given your fashion sense (per sam_freed's post), not to mention your hypocritical comments, I think it best if you just stayed out of public, Eva. If posing in high heels and a dress while doing a burnout is your idea of being an "emissary of the sport" than we can all do without your emissions. Maybe there's a nice corndog manufacturer somewhere that needs microwaving instructions.

Keepin' it legal,

EBass

·
Registered
334 Posts
Apology accepted

Motojournalism is a small pond Brasfield, and I suppose you don't get to choose who else swims in it so I'm sure our paths will cross at various junctures in the future. Who knows, maybe you won't turn out to be half as big of an a$$hole in person.

I'm new to this thing so I wasn't aware that it was acceptable behavior for such an accomplished figure as yourself to go on another writer's website and heckle and disparage him in front of his readers. Thanks for taking me under your wing though and showing me how a real pro does things.

Frankly, I'm surprised that a big shot such as yourself has the time for such nonsense. I'm realy quite flattered that you feel my work has merited such attention and scrutiny.

As for our little verbal sparring match, I'm satisfied that it has reached it's logical conclusion, and sanity has prevailed. The proverbial battle of wits with an unarmed man gets old fast anyway. Next time, Eva, don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

Hope you enjoyed your spanking naughty girl. Come on back anytime you want more of the same!

EBass

1 - 4 of 4 Posts