Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 60 Posts

· Registered
473 Posts
i will reserve judgement until i actually ride one. i learned long ago not to judge motorcycles based on road tests, as entertaining as they may be.

the cool thing about beemers is that you get to ride them before you buy. so make up your own mind.

i read some pretty poor reviews of my '03 K1200LT in the press, but i test-rode one anyway, and bought it on the spot, based on handling, brakes, and comfort. i really, really like the servo-assist brakes. they take some getting used to, sure, but once you take the time you'll never go back.

everybody i talked to who has ridden an S has been blown away by it. maybe not as powerful as a Busa, but that seem pretty academic to me, given that i ride on public roads and all. plus BMW fasteners are not made from aged cheese.

· Registered
473 Posts
bummer. i was pretty jazzed about the new K bikes ... especially the K1200R model. sounds like they are not ready for prime time.

BTW ... when are you guys gonna test the naked bike? i hear it is shipping now.

1 - 2 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.