Motorcycle Forums banner

05 kaw Concours Med. Reasons Force Sale

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  sarnali2 
Be aware of the jittery, sweaty mess known simply as "Kenneth". He is not to be trusted with firearms or strong drink as either will end in a high speed chase consisting of state troopers, Illinois Nazis, and some country band in a Winnebago.

Also, it is best to keep away from any deals Kenneth offers. We suspect he could be a mule for some drug ring in Liechtenstein trying to pass off knock-off brands to unsuspecting Americans.

And, whatever you do, reframe from quick movements around the creature as he will strike like a meth-addicted, slightly near-sighted, Giraffe with bad knees.

Other than that, pour yourself a tall glass of weird and enjoy the forums!

.. the Rat leadership is going to let the primary in Florida be done over again in order to try to cook the primary for Hitlery. I say that for once they have the kernel of a good ides. We should do ALL the primaries over.

But since that'll never happen I'm just poppin' corn, drinkin' Murphy's Stout and watching the Rats meltdown.

Talk about being hoist by one's own petard. LOL!
I have to admit, it is fun to watch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.