Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Get the duck. Even if it winds up costing more to operate (although I belive insurance savings may make up for that) , it will be much more user friendly for a novice rider, not to mention a much more practical all a round motorcycle. VWW

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Re: Whenever I hear a question phrased like this...

" As motorcyclists gain experience, their rides tend to become less stylish and uglier, much like the rider himself"

You seem to know what your talking about Gabe, but how am I supposed to find an uglier bike than the one I've already got? VWW

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Longride, check out the new edition of CW. They have a nice write up on the trip. Be sure to take a look at the small picture on the contents page, Talk about your tail light dragging wheelie! Of course when you read it, it'll just make you all the more frustrated. Sorry, VWW

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Re: Whenever I hear a question phrased like this...

I think you mean the 1200CL. If I ever get ugly enough to merit a bike like that I'll consider plastic surgery. VWW

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.