Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Excellent Review. My initial thought was BUFF i.e. Big Ugly Fat Fellow...and then Overweight Overengineered and Overpriced.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep. I have to get back in the gym. Been doing two jobs for awhile..designing cupholders and leading cupholder designers..NO time to go to the gym... On the 31st I take a new gig managing seat tray designers :) So I can get back in the gym....

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Li'l help

LOL thanks. Fenton you have a great sense of humor.....You see why I'll have more time...:) Actually, back to cube farms for me.on the 31st. No more flex time, no working from home on some days, no reading MO during the day . Nothing but unrealistic deadlines, wall to wall meetings, dysfuntional organizations, office politics, bad traffic, and dissillusioned employees. Hopefully I can help the dissillusioned employees... Deep down I love empowering people especially talented and intelligent people. Fortunately the company is full of those ..People like the MO staff (and Buz).Wife's says I am dreamer, she say's I'll be working at the local discount store in a year...She a strong believer in the Peter principle.... :) Hey if that happens I'll have more time to lift, read MO and ride...:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts