Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I happen to know a certain big dude with reddish hair was also testing the new ZX-14 last week. Saw him lurking in full race leathers in the background of a pic from the press launch.

Rumor also has it that some looney from MO was lapping the banked oval at 180 mph with sparks flying everywhere.

Gee, wonder it that was anybody we might be familar with...

·
Registered
78 Posts
I really like the look of the dual exhaust. Looks sweet. I am waiting for my 05' ZX10 to be shipped up to me from CA. I got it for $8400 OTD. Thank you, new models, and no sales tax in Oregon.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Great piece! The multi mb video/sound clips reminded me again why I'm forking over almost $1 per month for access here. I havent found that type of content on any free site, thats for sure.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Yeah, I passed both of them on my way home. They were stuck in the right lane and I drafted a semi to sneak past on the left.

·
Registered
306 Posts
duh...they are both literbikes that the average rider will never be able to fully utilize, but we've all heard that before.

I am able to realize that, so my buying decisions when it comes to bikes are handling (sporty), manageable power (v-twin?), sound (v-twin), and looks (ducati? aprilia? sv?).

decisions.

·
Registered
25 Posts
So what, I passed Nicky Hayden and Zemke at the same time.

They were putting in laps at a track day I attended. As they were pulling off the track for a break I passed um both. Still, you cant take that from me...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts