Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Rode one at Daytona Bikeweek. Pics do not do this bike justice, must be seen in person. Fantastic stock motor make nice solid power without needs for mods. That alone saves a ton of $. Zuki did good with this one!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Re: Hey Staff

Yeah, I agree Zuki should have provided you guy with an M109 to ride for a week. Do this mean Iv'e rode one and you guys have not??? Now that's a shame! LOL! Don't worry you'll get your chance. Maybe I'll make a call for ya. LOL. Just funnin with ya.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Then you'd be buying the V-Max, not the V-Rod. The V-Rod is HD's metric bike, a V-Max wannabee! LOL! What will HD do when the new V-Max hits the street?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Re: No Rice

"Them are fighting words dude (I ride a streetrod)."

Sorry to hear that! LOL!!!

"If I wanted to ride sh*t, I would have bought sh*t. I can afford any bike I wish."

Typical HD bull.

How's it feel when "sh*t" gives you a spankin??? LOL!!!

BTW-I can buy any bike I want also, but I could never justify a lame V-Rod. Also I would not want to own it knowing HD had to farm out the motor! LOL!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Your right and it's sad because the Japanese only produce what they think will SELL. Johnny know no better thinks he wants an archaic HD clone because...well he doesn't know how much better a bike can be built than copying an air cooled V-2.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Re-badged Vulcan? No, not even close, apples to oranges. Fit and finish? Go see one for yourself, they are in dealer showrooms by now. Faster than a VTX1800 - slower than a V-Max or Rocket III.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Re: Why a

"The M109R looks like a fine machine (and I've seen one in person), but I really wonder what the point of a "performance cruiser" really is."

No one will probably read this but, I can't believe the above question. Point is avg. cruiser handling sux. These are major improvements in handling, no not true sportbike handling, but handling which might save your rear in an emergency. If you have not had a close call yet you will.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts