Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Same experience here and I agree.

MO: It would be great if at the top of each such article you clearly state that this was not done by your staff. I too noticed this after going to the forum. Had I not gone here, I would have not noticed this at all (but wondered why this review sounds like an ad - is this bike really THIS good?).

If anybody at Suzuki reads this: YOU ARE NOT DOING YOURSELF A FAVOR (this from a Suzuki fan).

·
Registered
91 Posts
Re: No Rice

>>>Nobody that rides ricer (or an HD for that matter) has ever directed a derogatory comment at me at a bar. >>

I normally make a quick call to 911 whenever I see delinquents racing or speeding on public roads.

not[/b] an HD?

Me personally, a big reason not to have an HD is that I don't want to be associated with people like you.

Flame on dude. Or call 911.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Re: No Rice

(not sure why it came out chopped the first time, here the same post again)

>>>Nobody that rides ricer (or an HD for that matter) has ever directed a derogatory comment at me at a bar. >>

I normally make a quick call to 911 whenever I see delinquents racing or speeding on public roads.

<<<

And righteous too! What happened to live and let others live? Personal resposibility? Freedom? I bet your mouth is full of it.

FWIW, I can afford any bike I want too. As do plenty of other people. Has it ever occoured to you that it just happens that the bike we want it not an HD?

Me personally, a big reason not to have an HD is that I don't want to be associated with people like you.

Flame on dude. Or call 911.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts