Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
No Rice

"Then you'd be buying the V-Max"

Them are fighting words dude (I ride a streetrod).

If I wanted to ride sh*t, I would have bought sh*t. I can afford any bike I wish.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Suzuki missing the point ...

If I wanted to go fast, I would get a sport bike. In the land of rice they obviously have not cottoned on to what cruising means.

All those that buy the Suzuki for its speed will be disappointed when Yamaha/Honda/Kawasaki bring out faster models the year after (which they will), at which point Suzuki will respond the year after and … the sport bike jerk-off all over again.

I do not spend 12K on a bike that the very manufacturer I buy from will make redundant a year later.

Rather I’ll buy another HD and know my bike will be relevant for many years to come. In fact, the older the Harley the more street cred it has. Ride a 10-20 y/o ricer and you’re a bum.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Re: Suzuki missing the point ...

I hate folks saying "I meant no offense" but I meant no offense to you rebuilding your gs1100. Yep, it would be exclusive and I am sure a lot of fun to ride.

Fact is that Japanese manufacturers purposefully make their bike redundant in a couple of years. The best sport bike today is literally a has-been as little as a year later. The Japs are going down the same slippery slope with their standards and their cruisers. The first thing when they release a model is listing the "new features", effectively making the previous release redundant.

'I can kick the crap out of those new modern bikes like the h-d's'

If by that you mean you can ride faster than me, well I am not going to exceed the speed limit so you will need to find another infantile delinquent to go race against on the public road. So ultimately, you will never know if you can 'beat the crap out of me' ever.

Note – whenever I see an imbecile racing on the road I always call 911 so few folks ever 'beat' me at anything except the rate they lose their license.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Re: No Rice

Real bike? Mmmm, after re-reading my post I do not believe I mentioned the phrase ‘real bike’. Perhaps you would like to point it out to me?

I am not sure how to define a real bike but you seem to fit the description of 'real a$$hole' … not to mention being an a$$hole that cannot read.

·
Registered
780 Posts

"How's it feel when "sh*t" gives you a spankin??? LOL!!!"

Not sure what you mean by that.

Nobody that rides ricer (or an HD for that matter) has ever directed a derogatory comment at me at a bar.

I do not exceed the speed limits and have absolutely no desire to race anybody on the road, so nobody on the face of the planet have ever ‘spanked’ me. I see a lot of guys race them selves though …

A little side note: I normally make a quick call to 911 whenever I see delinquents racing or speeding on public roads. Funny thing is, I see less and less ricers on the roads I ride. I suspect they feel ‘spanked’ when they have their licenses suspended or have to pay insurance premiums that cost more than their bike payments.

Ps, funny how bikes with 'farm motors' are worth more that the sh*t from the east.

·
Registered
780 Posts

"V-Rod got kicked by a 10 year old Suzuki UJM"

That is my point no? If I wanted to go fast I would not be riding a cruiser. You really aren’t the pick of the litter are you?

"reminds me of the guy that passed me on a harley right before a blind curve and ended up in the ditch"

Two ricers passed me in my Ram a couple of years ago. They both ended up in a ditch too. Does that mean my Ram is faster than a GRXR1000? Or does it mean I do not like the smell of rice? Or does it mean the ricers where actually Harleys? Or does that mean you are just talking sh*t like always?

·
Registered
780 Posts

"What happened to live and let others live?"

My point exactly. Doing excessive speed on public road endangers the lives of other folks using said roads.

"Personal respo[n]sibility?"

Yep, the responsible thing to do when you witness an individual committing a felony and/or endangering the lives of others is to report it to the authorities.

"Freedom?"

There are many definitions of freedom but to me nobody has the freedom to endanger the lives of other.

"Me personally, a big reason not to have an HD is that I don't want to be associated with people like you."

Sniff sniff …

·
Registered
780 Posts

Wrong again sunshine - I never posted that.

LOL - actually I ride several Harleys. All very real Harleys ...

·
Registered
780 Posts

I never take posts serious on this BB … not really anyway ;-)

About a decade ago my niece was killed crossing the road by a biker going way too fast. So now I always call in if I see folks going crazy on the road.

Nah, I couldn’t be bothered with broken taillight out or sh*t like that. That don’t kill folks.

The idiots going flat out with no concern of other road users really rub me the wrong way though. Good thing I do not have right to carry otherwise I may not need the cell much …

·
Registered
780 Posts
How about this.

It is a piece of ***** like every Suzuki. The fact that it smells of burning rice and will be worth nothing next year is secondary.

Does that make you feel better Pookie?

BTW, it isn't a Harley and never will be. You can pretend all you like.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Re: How about this.

"I would buy a harley if they could make them have the performance looks and price of this bike."

Nah, Harley does not cater for the poor. Maybe if voted in the dumocrats they could pass a law allowing you to put your food stamps towards a Harley?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Re: Yes, you're right!

"SV-650, SV-1000, V-Strom, GSX-R 600/750/1000, Hayabusa. this bike, etc. Yes, of course, they're all complete garbage. How could anyone waste money on one of these sh!tboxes?"

I suspect it is due to lack of breeding or lack of intellect. Possibly both? But I do feel sorry for ricers. Hell, I feel sorry for all handicapped folks.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Re: I’m convinced!

"I don't know any way to read this except that the Motor Company will only serve food to rich patrons."

Sure. Not everybody has class and almost as few recognize class.

Those who don’t have class smell rice. Those who cannot recognize class smell rice and enjoy it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts