Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does that mean you picked up a M109r already? Our Dealer in Gilroy was clueless about the 109. With the beautiful pipes, where do you put storage for distance cruising, I wonder? I'm happy for the plastic parts, and hope that breeds a little convertibility.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The beautiful Harley exhaust note still rings for me, and the infinite aftermarket sure is attractive, until I add up all the time I spent looking in catalogues and trying to make up my mind ... when I should be out riding!

The comfort of my Suzuki 1500 beats all, but I have been longing for the power to keep that front wheel up a little longer. How would you describe the exhaust note? What kinda mileage? Have you thought about setting the 109 up for a longer tour? I've been waiting for this bike, but wonder if the techno wrappings it has will fit or if there will be a tourer package with a low 2-1 tailpipe to allow big bags.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So how does it sound at low and high RPM? Too heavy to snub the VMax? With the engine build, probably not much aftermarket stuff like the pushrodders ... except nitrous. Is she stingy on gas? Wonder how much weight is in the exhaust system? Would it help to fill that back tire with Helium?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts