Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can't go wrong with either bike. I have a preference to the '06 Honda CBR 600RR because I have one and love it to death! I also have a '04 Honda 599 which is a much, more comfortable bike with almost as much pep as the CBR. It has the old CBR 600 F3 engine, it's also a very sexy bike and very affordable. Besides, naked bikes are comming into fashion! :) Good luck with your search and I hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
I work at a dealership that sales all brands but havent had a chance to ride the 06's yet. Both are great bikes and doubt you could go wrong with either. From the reviews Ive read the honda is a better all around bike and more street friendly. Good luck and dont pay for frieght and prep charges they are bunk and just profit tools along with gap and extended warrenty the F & I guy will hit you up for when you do the paperwork. You should pay around 8500 plus tax and that is all. 8500 is a fair deal for you and dealership.

Good Luck. Mike
Guess you havent realized if everyone had that attitude about these charges your dealer would go out of buisness, and you'd be out of a job. Or you have no real concern for the industry. An R6 cost dealers 8249.00 do you think that your dealer can pay all the bills with 251.00 profit.
Talk about tools!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Guess you havent realized if everyone had that attitude about these charges your dealer would go out of buisness, and you'd be out of a job. Or you have no real concern for the industry. An R6 cost dealers 8249.00 do you think that your dealer can pay all the bills with 251.00 profit.
Talk about tools!
You realize, of course - you're replying to a post that's over TWO-AND-A-HALF YEARS old?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The R6 looks better but I'm too tall for it; my knees hit above the bump in the tank. I'm between 6'2 and 6'3. The CBR fits me great. This has caused me to start believing that the CBR looks better.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.