Registered
5,030 Posts
You forget "Wheedle wife to give you the money and drive you there."

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
* Interest rates drop!

* U.S. household wealth at record high!

* V-Fours too expensive for widespread street application! V-Twin is optimal street engine!

I am the GGK (Great Goateed Kpaul). The smoothfaced Kpaul is from the insane alternate universe. His brain is puddled from repeated Agonizer application.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Not baggin' on your buddy, but what's going to p*ss him off? Not having that extra 1% performance in the top 10% of the performance that he already will never be able to exploit?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: Short rebuttal

"*Largest deficits ever will drive rates up not down. i.e. the Government competes with private industry and consumers for credit."

Mortgage rate has dropped to 6.11%, lower than it ever was during Clinton presidency.

"*Largest home ownership during Clinton years due to balance budgets causing lower interest rates."

Bullsh!t.

"There is only one GMP"

How can you be a prophet when you can't even get the past right? No excuse in the Age of Google, boy.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: Your post has nothing to do with motorcycles but..

You forgot something:

"*Largest home ownership during Clinton years due to balance budgets causing lower interest rates."

Let me help - "You're right, schizuki, I totally boned that. Interest rates were higher and home ownership lower during the Clinton years. Totally the opposite of what I said. Thanks for the correction."

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: Your post has nothing to do with motorcycles but..

So you've gone from saying "Lowest interest rates and highest home ownership levels under Clinton" to "Lowest interest rates and highest home ownership levels under Bush but because of Clinton because there is a lag."

And you call other people weasels. Sheesh.

What was that you posted before about your buddy who can't admit when he was wrong?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Ninjas flip out and kill people. That's frickin' cool, and by cool I mean totally sweet.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: One more try Here is conclusive proof of kpaul's thesis

None of your little essay has anything whatsoever to do with the fact that the two factual assertions you made were 100% wrong, you will not admit it, and now you are moving the goalposts and acting like that was your original point all along.

That's 100% Grade-A Weasel.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"Fact is, he's very skilled and would know exactly what to do with the extra 1% of power."

My apologies. I did not know he was a professional motorcycle racer.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

Look, doofus, here is what you wrote:

"Largest home ownership during Clinton years due to balance budgets causing lower interest rates."

The fact is that the record for home ownership was set in 2004, and only slightly lower in 2005.

Clinton was not President in 2004 or 2005.

Your "lag theory" is irrelevant to the fact that your assertion is factually wrong. It serves only to attempt to deflect attention from that fact. And it is more useless garbage because you will define the length of the "lag" to be the point at which it "proves" your theory, whether that is six months or six years. And (to remind you once again in my desperate attempts to get through your ADHD fog) it is still irrelevant to your factually wrong statements about home ownership and interest rates during the Clinton administration.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

"If you like, I'll punch him in the face for ya at the Great Race in the summer."

Are you kidding? I love this guy! He confirms my opinion of Leftards every time he opens his mouth. And watching you guys eviscerate him is worth way more than the $11.94 I paid for the privilege.

Besides, you wouldn't want to cut your hand on his ruggedly chiseled features.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
You're right. That extra 2 mph and .2 seconds in the quarter-mile makes all the difference in the world between "performance king" and "obsolescent pig" on the street. How could I be so blind?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"Please return to the subject at hand before I lose interest in the reviews and go to another site..."

Ya ever have one of those moments where ya just can't decide what "Tombstone" quote you want to use? I'm torn between:

"You know, if I didn't think you were my friend, I don't think I could bear it."

and

"Well... bye."

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"Please return to the subject at hand before I lose interest in the reviews and go to another site..."

Gee, sorry, Eric. I didn't realize we posters had an obligation to interest you. BTW, remind me again of what comments you've contributed here about the bike? Or is it everybody else's job to contribute comments for your reading pleasure? I've got some on-topic posts above - funny, I don't see you in the discussion.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: Do me a favor go to school, take an Econ class and don't go off-topic again

"Hey dude if you look at the graph you will see that rates are rising again."

Hey, dude, read the newspaper, they're falling.

"You started this off-topic conversation, I think I showed extreme patience in trying to explain Freshman econ to you."

Are you a liar or just retarded? #1, you bring this crap up all the time. #2, your "econ lesson" is a non-sequitur that you brought up to distract from your empirically false statements, and you still cannot admit it. So f*** off with your condescending attitude - I have not even addressed your "Freshman econ" because it has absolutely nothing to do with what you said and I responded you and you continue to ignore. So STOP LYING, YOU HYPOCRITICAL LITTLE WEASEL. You tried to change the subject and I didn't bite. That has nothing to do with me not understanding economics - it has everything to do with you refusing to admit you are wrong and becoming frustrated that I won't play in your sandbox.

"Now do me a favor don't bring this up again on MO"

That's rich. There's not a week that goes by you don't make this false statement. This is just the first time I bothered to refute it, with evidence. P!sses you off, doesn't it?

"Some day you will realize I am right."

No, you are not. You said home ownership was higher and interest rates lower under Clinton. Both statements are false. YOU ARE WRONG.

Either stop lying or take your Ritalin.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: Excellent Post, Sorry ericrosten

"GPTB refuse to educate themselves in Freshman economics."

Look, kpaul has a new chew toy.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Oh, yeah, the Kawasaki - um, impressive, I guess, but not my mug of Earl Gray. My next bike will be a Twin. Nuthin' better for the street.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Well, I'm sold. And I'm sure the service costs were figured in...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts