Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Re: One more try Here is conclusive proof of kpaul's thesis

If you like, I'll punch him in the face for ya at the Great Race in the summer.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts

If you look at the graph thingy:(this one is the one you posted)

http://mortgage-x.com/general/indexes/charts/h_contract.gif

Whether it's about interest rates or cute little ponies, the current graph is lower than it was before 2000.

Between 1992 and 1999 the little dot are between the 7 and 8.

from 2001 to 2006 the little dots are below 7 and above 6.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts

I'll just follow the little bus around until it drops him off.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I also would know exactly what to do with that extra 1% of power. Acceleration. You don´t need to be a professional racer to know that.

- cruiz-euro

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts

Look for the chubby fella, wearing the white hockey helmet and a confused look on his face. That type of bus usually makes a stop at the mall. So start there.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts

"Look for the chubby fella, wearing the white hockey helmet and a confused look on his face"

Oh, my. He's going to love that one.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
There's ALWAYS one (KP), seems like more often than not there's TWO these days as well.........

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

"If you like, I'll punch him in the face for ya at the Great Race in the summer."

Are you kidding? I love this guy! He confirms my opinion of Leftards every time he opens his mouth. And watching you guys eviscerate him is worth way more than the $11.94 I paid for the privilege.

Besides, you wouldn't want to cut your hand on his ruggedly chiseled features.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
......sometimes Three.........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Re: Short rebuttal

Nah, just the hair around the bikini-line. Nair and hotwax can be your friends.........

·
Registered
10,904 Posts

It's kinda like when we were kids choosing up sides for football. KP would be picked last of course.

Then he would argue every play. Claim technical rules violations and constantly re-spot the ball after every tackle and generally ruin what was supposed to be a fun pick-up football game.

Everyone would get on their bikes and ride away with KP claiming that he won again.

·
Registered
41 Posts
What has 3/4 of all this poli-gab got to do with the new ZX-6R anyway? Please return to the subject at hand before I lose interest in the reviews and go to another site...

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
C-Ya!

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
You're right. That extra 2 mph and .2 seconds in the quarter-mile makes all the difference in the world between "performance king" and "obsolescent pig" on the street. How could I be so blind?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"Please return to the subject at hand before I lose interest in the reviews and go to another site..."

Ya ever have one of those moments where ya just can't decide what "Tombstone" quote you want to use? I'm torn between:

"You know, if I didn't think you were my friend, I don't think I could bear it."

and

"Well... bye."

41 - 60 of 98 Posts