Motorcycle Forums banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Re: Do me a favor go to school, take an Econ class and don't go off-topic again

"Fourth; You won't show for the race in July and if you do, I'll be your umbrella girl in a mini-skirt.

Argh! Don't SAY shizzlenit like that! Pretty-much the SUREST way to make it happen - is to make a silly promise like this!

I for one do not care to see pics of that (and you KNOW someone will take 'em - AND post 'em to MO!)

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Re: One more try Here is conclusive proof of kpaul's thesis

There is - in cases of Self-Defense. You *could* still go to jail over it, too.........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Re: Short rebuttal

I'm not gonna say it - those things left unsaid carry more weight........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Sounds more French that way - like "Joe Dirtè".......

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Re: Real men don't eat quiche

Well, it's sorta like a....

Nevermind.

I'm NOT gonna go there.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Re: Econ 101 is a comedy class

Dude, I've seen your pic, AND a video of you -- "pretty" is exactly the first word that comes to mind.........NOT!!!

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts

He's had some odd comments about cruiser displacement. Sometimes I think he's joking. Other times, not so much.

I don't get it, if he wants his cruisers to have huge engines, just be done with it and get a Boss Hoss. It's ugly and retarded looking, but it has plenty of cruiser vroom.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Oh, yeah, the Kawasaki - um, impressive, I guess, but not my mug of Earl Gray. My next bike will be a Twin. Nuthin' better for the street.

·
Registered
57 Posts
More fodder from the smart asses. I considered using the word 'appropriate' in its bleeping correct context, but chose appropeau for effect. Thank you for being the technical wizard and nazi of word usage on a motorcycle discussion board. Apropo...may your next ride in the rain be through an oil slicked and painted intersection and the rig that slams into your dumbass be transporting as much bull**** as you so richly deserve heaped on ya.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts

Helsinki is experiencing about 1 hour of daylight this time of year. That probably explains it.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Well, I'm sold. And I'm sure the service costs were figured in...

·
Registered
872 Posts
Dude, you tried to get fancy-pants with your language, and his pants were just fancier. Deal with it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Definately get a twin . I have a 97 Tl1000s and while theres no way it'll keep up to the new stuff it's still way more fun (to me) I'm sure a Duc or an Aprillia will do the trick for you. Or check out the new Moto morini 1200 Corsaro

·
Registered
41 Posts
Interesting how anyone can say anything they want to as long as their real name or identity is hidden from everyone else. I wanted to hear more reviews on the 6R, but I found this whole thread talking about politics. Then you try to redirect a raging torent, but get clobbered in the head by river debris instead.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts