Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
U.S. Constitution 1789-2001 RIP

Had a heck of a good run there. Took a left turn in 1913 with the Federal Reserve and Income Taxes (originally intended to soak only the rich).

We fed the Federal Government and it grew. Who'd a thunk it?

When they come for Ksquid's Busa, we'll know it's time to head for Central America.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Well, at least she'll have some company.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: 1%ers At It Again, stupidly

As I understand it, this was a DRIVE BY shooting. HA's shooting at Outlaws from a freaking car? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO! (By the way, Outlaws/HAs don't wear arm chaps and are never sexy wearing regular chaps, don't believe me, go ask one) First Hells Angels on BMWs and now drive by shootings at (ok, almost 100 miles away) a bike rally? What the fu... Aren't these the same folks who wiped out one of the own Canadian chapters a while back (allegedly of course). I am very disappointed on many levels. First, to the patch holders, take your freaking problems away from the rest of us who ain't "somebody" (they'll understand what I mean, and it looks like the Outlaws at least tried) and leave the rest of us the hell alone! Those of us who know you folks know where we stand (in your eyes at least, you know those damn hangarounds and independents), and there are not as many bullets (or problems) there... Second, what ever happen to the understanding that bike rallies were supposed to be pretty much no mans land (as in no one's territory) during the rally? Guess one can't have a gentlemen's agreement when folks are not gentlemen to begin with...Thirdly, you think this stupid number grubbing (by swallowing up affiliate clubs and making them instant HA or Outlaw) is causing a lot more problems than it was supposed to help? May be both clubs need to cull their heards a bit and shrink down to their core...or just go away completely, now that's a thought...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts