Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
"The bipartisan measures are in response to action taken by federal regulators that legalized health-insurance discrimination against riders. " from the article. This was not an action against the insurance providers themselves but rather to counter a loop hole created by federal regulators.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
"The bipartisan measures are in response to action taken by federal regulators that legalized health-insurance discrimination against riders. " from the article. This was not an action against the insurance providers themselves but rather to counter a loop hole created by federal regulators.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Thank you

Thanks for the compliment ;) If being pragmatic makes me unlike McCain then you should read his biography. This country would not be in the mess now if McCain was elected.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Oh please

"Where exactly did the people grant the government the power to regulate private business? The answer is of course there is no LEGAL means by which "those that serve us" can regulate what a private enterprise will or will not offer it's customers. " Which planet have you been living on. The John Birch society has disbanded dude. There is no Jewish contolling consipiracy. The UN is not a evil Rockefeller plot to take over the world.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Excellent Post

Excellent Post. You said it much better than I ever could. As a fellow NRA member I agree with you I don't agree with everything the NRA stands for but they are the best at protecting our freedom to own guns. Just like the AMA.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Are you afraid?

Stop the fancy name calling and agrue point by point. Chicken??? I think he blew you away on this one so you resort to name calling.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Re: Are you afraid?

No thanks I prefer Milton Friedman, John Maynard Keynes and John Kenneth Galbraith. But no one guy has the all the answers. "Without government interference the free market laws of supply and demand would serve to regulate business in a way that would be more equitable to all. " I think your view is simplistic and naive. The constitution while a beautiful foundation for our laws was written in a time void of large multinational corporations capable of dominating governments.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
I am not lumping them in to the same cat you did Whacko.

By the way in addition to my degrees in Electrical Engineering and Business Administration, I have a minor in Economics. Friedman an monetarist and Keynes a fiscalist are two sometimes opposing economists which I have studied. Contary to your whacko economic messiah. So get a reality check.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Can you read SeruSuzy? Economics for Dummies

I said no one guy has the answers. Keynes was a great economist just as Friedman is. and Galbreth was. By the way his theories and models of fiscal policy are still tought today. Pick up the famous Samualson textbook at any college bookstore and you will get an objective view of his theories.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts