Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
My guess

Being a former broadcaster myself my guess is that the ad was a "make good" or just a few extra spots thrown in.

What the heck were you doing watching a WNBA game?

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Personally, I'm looking forward to the event. I'm not your typical fringe/armchap-clad Harley rider however I'm planning to make the ride from San Diego to Milwaukee and back.

I figure it's a once-in-a-lifetime event since I don't plan on being around for the 200th!

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Why is it that Don doesn't know they're from their? You might want to consider putting a question mark at the end of your questions as well.

Nice troll Einstein.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Maybe I could tow the Duc with the Geezer Glide! The Duc has been on plenty of road trips so the Glide deserves a good thrashing.

A lot of people are riding to this event (I'm sure there will be plenty of trailers) and I'm really looking forward to being out on the open road and experiencing thousands of Harleys all converging on Milwaukee.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Re: Make sure to bypass Colorado cause your HD can't make it over the Mountains

Imagine what it would do to your gutless 600 fully loaded for a 2300 mile trip.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Re: Make sure to bypass Colorado cause your HD can't make it over the Mountains

Well take that "sport-touring" Ninja, pack it with a passenger and enough gear for a trip to say, Boston, and we'll race. My Electra glide against the Ninja.

If you're not divorced at the end it will be a miracle. ;-)

Remember the story about the Tortoise and the Hare?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts