Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Well obviously the WSB is getting some under the table compensation from Ducati. WSB was the Ducati cup until inline 4s got a fair shake. While you guys were here whining about things I was out on nice long ride (no pun intended) Met up with a rider on a new ZX-6R definitely a good rider blew past me I could of kept up but my radar detector was going off sure enough state trooper. When I got gas at Morton the rider pulled up. Off came the helmet and it was a women in her late 20s early 30s I suspect, blonde, lean and very attractive.. Talk about a turn on. Tight fitting leathers. Think I need another wife i.e a riding wife.. like the TV character Doug on King of Queens. I need a flying wife too..

kpaul sez bigger isn't better WSB go to 800 cc for fours and 1000's on Triples and twins.. the V-4s will win anyway. Bigger displacement is just an excuse for lazy engineering Ducati.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep remember the Ducat killer RC-51 and Colin Edwards dueling with Bayliss.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Honda will revive the RC51 put in a bigger V-Twin and call it the RC-Ducati Killer..Colin Edwards will go back to WSB and beat Bayliss.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re:

last word

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Only a displacement increase saved it..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
ditto for me.. sock? Good Grief Charlie Brown..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL By conincidene, when I was Israel I did have an intimate relationship with a Palestinian women (before I was married). It in no way influenced my political beliefs. The Arabs and Palestinians I met were very friendly to me..and they have the best food...kosher stuff is a little bland for me.. You should go to Israel and see for yourself. I admire the Israelis but their eye for an eye mentality hasn't brought them peace. i.e I hope we don't have to live that way. The Palestinians have a legitimate point of view despite what Bill Buz O'Rielly says on Faux News. .. Try to be opened minded..

Thanks for reminding me of Michelle and our walks on the beach near Tele Aviv. I love the Mediterranean

The Space Needle thing was really funny.... I don't care what the other GPTBs say about you. You are a great guy kgay.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re:

last word

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
What makes someone a prophet is when he predicts something that no one expects...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I think you want to see things in black and white... i.e like Bill Buz O'Rielly on Faux News ... but they just aren't sorry pal Denial won't help ya.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re:

You are spamming... That can get you kicked off MO

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
More off topic than kpaul

I just love how you guys hijack a thread and blame it on me all the time. You guys are more off topic than kpaul by several orders of magnitude.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
kwrong

My views are not antisemitic. I have a sister in law who is Jewish and who does disagree with me. All I know is that there are two sides to this issue. In the U.S. we hear predominately one side. You like my sister in law haven't been to Israel I suspect. So you don't know what you are talking about as usual

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
You idiot of course it happened.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I am impartial on this..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts