Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
But what about workd market?

38%, in America. What is it overseas? In Harley in Europe is like Ducati in the US.

--The Fox

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Good stuff indeed! what a vision..........15000 rugged individualists, all dressed the same,,,,,,,15000 catalog customs all with matching billet 'n' chrome do-dads, 14500 Yukon Denali's towing matching trailers, the smell of brand new pakistani leather motor clothes mingling with gasoline from flooded engines as the faithful try the unfamilier "starting procedure" for the Grande Parade into town,,,,,, shouts of "too much cam there bro!" and "anyone know which way the fuel tap is supposed to point?" ring in the crisp morning air,,, Old school bro's blushing with embarrasment at whats become of their shin-dig,,, ,,,,,,,

·
Registered
277 Posts
Re: But what about workd market?

About 7 per cent of the market in the UK and Germany, slightly less in France and Italy. I don't know about Spain, but I expect it's similar. In numbers, it's a few thousand bikes in each market, because theEuropean countries are only about the size of individual US states It doesn't sound like much, but it's worth remembering that the percentages are for the whole bike market and in Europe the biggest slice of the market is little bikes, scooters and so on: if you're only considering big bikes, then Harley's share moves up substantially, especially in Germany. Whatever the figures, though, they're moving up: HD's share is getting bigger all the time.

·
Registered
242 Posts
ba·kla·va ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bäkl-vä, bäkl-vä)

n.

A dessert made of paper-thin layers of pastry, chopped nuts, and honey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Turkish.]

Um, so they were wearing Greek pastry on their heads with a Santa hat? Strange sight indeed!.

·
Registered
911 Posts
As of today's report from the New York Stock Exchange, HD's stock is down to $43.00 a share, down $7.00 a share from The Highwayman's last report on MO, close to 20% down.

Where are you Highwayman? In hidding now? I'm not surprised, you are a moron and a coward!!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts