Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collectors,
Am checking a few foreign motor shops looking to see what the frame, headlight, and tank for a 1969 Desmon Ducati is worth. They are a little rusty though I had them sand blasted a few years ago. The frame is fine, the headlight is fine, and the gas tank has dents in it. I am the owner and have the paperwork; it was the parts bike for a VietNam brother of mine who died in 2000. His model was rigged to run at AMA tracks like Sears Point which I work as a volunteer for during Wednesday night drags and all major races during the summer. > Joseph F.P. Harty>>
PS: If interested or knows someone who would appreciate this collection please respond. Also have access to a 1965-66 BSA that runs, though I believe the owner said it will need some carburetor work. htophet

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Collectors,
Am checking a few foreign motor shops looking to see what the frame, headlight, and tank for a 1969 Desmon Ducati is worth. They are a little rusty though I had them sand blasted a few years ago. The frame is fine, the headlight is fine, and the gas tank has dents in it. I am the owner and have the paperwork; it was the parts bike for a VietNam brother of mine who died in 2000. His model was rigged to run at AMA tracks like Sears Point which I work as a volunteer for during Wednesday night drags and all major races during the summer. > Joseph F.P. Harty>>
PS: If interested or knows someone who would appreciate this collection please respond. Also have access to a 1965-66 BSA that runs, though I believe the owner said it will need some carburetor work. htophet
Ebay is your place. You'll find out what it's worth in about 7 days.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Dude!

Ebay is your place. You'll find out what it's worth in about 7 days.
Everyone's been looking for you? Did you get burned out... your home I mean. Are you selling bottled water at $20 per pint?

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Everyone's been looking for you? Did you get burned out... your home I mean. Are you selling bottled water at $20 per pint?
I started a "view the fire from my balcony" concession and cleaned up! It was pretty crazy here last night. My yard is one big ash pile today but at least I have a house.

Others weren't so lucky.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
No, you guys are catchin' hell down there fer sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts