Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
To get into the tranny you had to pull the engine completely apart right? Better check to make sure that your camshaft and ignition timing was put back together properly. Then do a compression check. I sincerely hope you have a manual. If you put the camshafts in wrong you may have bent some valves. If you didn't align the ignition pickups properly it'll never run.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
I just split the bottom half, didnt have to mess with upper end of engine,ALL i did was replace the gears.There is only one way to mount the stator plate,so it must be right.And yes i have a manual.This is really stumping me.

And alot of people have said things about mounting a gun on there ahahah

And no, the mudholes in my back yard :D
Well cripes, then if you are getting fuel and have a good spark then it should run.

One thing that has caused me some trouble on carbbed bikes is the choke or mixture enrichment circuit. Sometimes that will cause trouble if it's not adjusted correctly.

Or maybe you pulled a wire loose or have a poor connection somewhere in the wiring harness.

F()cker should run.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.