Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Try talking to these MOrons like this

Try telling them a third time.. You see these MOrons don't like to use logic, facts and data. You see they are avid Faux News viewers ... So use a little fear like "if you don't replace those deformed clutch springs she'll blow" these low life W loving GTPB hicks love that kind of talk..Best to add some derogatory comments about liberals, engineers and Honda bikes in general just to seal the deal.

big Yossef fan

kpau.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Hey Yossef this post kind of proves my point on the typical anti facts and data MOrons.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Stay the course longride says.. Read yossef post for a real solution

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I don't know what I am

Really then you probably know my wife who is one of your counter parts on the Republican side. Yes I am a Republican just not a W neo-con reckless fiscal spender Republican. I state my positions then you decide.

[*] Pro life

[*] Rifles and shotguns are ok to own no restrictions but I would ban assault rifles and hand guns

[*] Fiscal conservative like a balanced budget

[*] gays should have the right to get married

[*] Against racial quotas but think blacks should get retribution for slavery in the form of no down payment liw interest home loans and free college tuition for life.

[*]Strong military but we should not play the world's policeman.

[*]Need a national energy policy and program to get us off all foreign oil by 2020.

[*]Need a radical simplified tax policy. Flat tax with the first 35,000 not taxed. i.e. if you make less than 35,000 you pay no tax. However if you make a million you pay 350,000 dollars no exemptions or deductions..

[*]Shrink the size of the Federal Government. Don't need 4 FDA bureaucrats for every farmer

[*]Catch and kill terrorists using covert hunt them down kill them techniques. Rather than invade a country style..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: I don't know what I am

Technically if you make a million your first 35,000 is tax free..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I apologize

Yes perhaps I am a free thinking independent :) Sorry I have been a jerk to you .. I applaud and admire your work with the party.. You could be sitting on the sidelines complaining but you are actively involved in the process, I really apologize for my rude comments.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Where did you ride today? How many miles?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: I apologize

I am disappointed in you. I apologized and you do this.. Sad really ...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
How many miles did you guys ride this weekend? I am sure not many... big talkers...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: I apologize

Yep but I bet seruzawa won't tell you he was part of the Swift Boat gang ... hypocrite.. He said Kerry wasn't hero and I would respond with "Where was W? during this time i.e. AWOL".. He said the other day and said he didn't vote for W. what a disingenuous person. The guy is pathetic.. Go ahead align yourself with this loser... I don't care

1 - 10 of 10 Posts