Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
I was just about to book a flight to Australia.

Thankfully, my boat is on the trailer in front of my house and I went out and started it up. Sounds just like that when it's out of the water!

Problem solved!

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
You didn't learn you lesson with the RD350? The RD was a paragon of reliability compared to the RZ.
It's an emotional thing, nothing to do with logic or good sense. Trying to relive my days of glory when I'd smoke (literally and figuratively) the likes of the CB750's with my little 350 2-stroke.

Wingadingdingdingding!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
It's an emotional thing, nothing to do with logic or good sense. Trying to relive my days of glory when I'd smoke (literally and figuratively) the likes of the CB750's with my little 350 2-stroke.

Wingadingdingdingding!
Yes, I did the same thing. However such things are usually better in memory instead of trying to relive them. Like the 71 Olds Cutlass convertible we inherited a few years back. Really cool looking and sounding with the Thrush mufflers, but in reality an unreliable POS. We were happy to sell it off after a single summer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.