Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Klazy Ken sez the Kawi Must Go! Stock #000000002. Only 30k miles on this perfect example of the original Sport Touring machine. TWO CLEAN TITLES IN MY HANDS! DRIPPING IN CHROME! TOO MANY OPTIONS TO LIST: Rifle fairing, fork brace, custom lighting, carbon fiber trim, gel grips, fork brace, pinstripes, and STUFF! Divorce forces sale! Dog dying, needs surgery! My loss is your gain! Over $4.9 Billion Dollars Invested in Kawasaki manufacturing plant, machine tools, labor, materials and subcontractor supply chain, shipping, distribution, logistics, dealer network, parts and consumables inventory, and STUFF! Runs and Looks Like New, except for the parts that run and look a little worn and not new! Klazy Ken sez you be klazy you no take my seminar! You Stupid You No Buy Today! Free Shipping 30 mile radius of Fort Lauderdale! Guarantee to be Motorcycle! YOU CALL ME NOW! 954.655.3525!

Attachments

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Look like good deel.

Klazy Ken sez the Kawi Must Go! Stock #000000002. Only 30k miles on this perfect example of the original Sport Touring machine. TWO CLEAN TITLES IN MY HANDS! DRIPPING IN CHROME! TOO MANY OPTIONS TO LIST: Rifle fairing, fork brace, custom lighting, carbon fiber trim, gel grips, fork brace, pinstripes, and STUFF! Divorce forces sale! Dog dying, needs surgery! My loss is your gain! Over $4.9 Billion Dollars Invested in Kawasaki manufacturing plant, machine tools, labor, materials and subcontractor supply chain, shipping, distribution, logistics, dealer network, parts and consumables inventory, and STUFF! Runs and Looks Like New, except for the parts that run and look a little worn and not new! Klazy Ken sez you be klazy you no take my seminar! You Stupid You No Buy Today! Free Shipping 30 mile radius of Fort Lauderdale! Guarantee to be Motorcycle! YOU CALL ME NOW! 954.655.3525!
You ship to Kyrgystyn and I send you good check, you bet, drawn on Central Bank of Kyrgystyn which located behind tractor plant near town cesspit is. I even pay shipping. Check in mail! Send please.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
This isn't one O' them "Motorcycle Scams" is it? 'Cuz I got bur.... I mean: a friend of mine got burt in one O' them once. But, I sure could use a Concours - 'specially if'n it's the #00000002 ever made (that could be like WORTH somethin' an' stuff!).

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This isn't one O' them "Motorcycle Scams" is it? 'Cuz I got bur.... I mean: a friend of mine got burt in one O' them once. But, I sure could use a Concours - 'specially if'n it's the #00000002 ever made (that could be like WORTH somethin' an' stuff!).
COLLECTOR ITEM! YOU BUY NOW!!!! KLAZY KEN WIFE SAY SHE COME GIVE YOU HOOKEY POOKEY GOOD TIME YOU BUY MY MOTORCYCLE!!!!!

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Better Hurry, This One Won't Last!!!

and at $1200 bucks it's almost worth a plane ticket and a long ride home ;^)
Klazy Ken now offer "U2 +1 FLY AND RIDE PROGRAM!" U buy ticket, U fly to Fort Lauderdale, U ride motorcycle home! Best Deal Eva! Please contact your air carrier for details and be sure to mention Promotion Code: "Klazy Ken Al-Kayda Fly in the Ride Discount!"

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
There is no Irony here in the fact that a man named "Ken Moore" is attempting to sell the Appliance of the Motorcycle World........... :cool:

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
There is...

Klazy Ken now offer "U2 +1 FLY AND RIDE PROGRAM!" U buy ticket, U fly to Fort Lauderdale, U ride motorcycle home! Best Deal Eva! Please contact your air carrier for details and be sure to mention Promotion Code: "Klazy Ken Al-Kayda Fly in the Ride Discount!"
... flaw in plan. No one on earth willing fly to Ft Lauderdale. Instead swinging dude from Krzystan pay you for motorcycle COD. Simply ship motorcycle to me first and I make COD payment. Brother run Krzystan post office and he make sure it come here. He have 5 employees! Is big cheese in Krzystan.

·
Registered
18 Posts
A good death!!

Did you guys ever hear the one where a mans psychiatrist asked him if he had a choice, how would he choose to die? The man thought for a minute & stated he would like to die in his sleep like his Grandfather Not like the rest of my family in the car, kicking & screaming as the car plunged over the cliff.:cool:

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Fr*ck! I just bought one a few months ago with more miles for more $. I would have gladly flown to Ft. L. to pick this bike up.

Is is black, or the faster red?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
K-K-Ken, I think you need to offer them more than $1200 to take it, seems a bit low to me.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Fr*ck! I just bought one a few months ago with more miles for more $. I would have gladly flown to Ft. L. to pick this bike up.

Is is black, or the faster red?
PP, look at his thumbnail. It is, in fact, the almost invisibly fast Silver! By far the best color for a bike.

·
Registered
540 Posts
The classic problem with the Concours. I have a 99 with 50K miles, and it's worth so little I can't bring myself to sell it. I'd probably get $2,200 out of it, and miss it everytime I rode in the rain (most of the winter). Of course that's why I have so many bikes. I can't sell this Ducati, I'd only get 7K, I'd miss it everytime I went to the track...
Note: Concours never ridden in rain, only used on Sundays to go to church....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.