Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you still have the motor? Where are you located at? Can you tell me alittle about the history of the motor. Im about to rebuild my motor, but it would be good to have a spare. Thanks for your time.

Joe

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Will it fit in a wheelchair? A Invacar top-end with bucket seat?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im Interested In The Motor. I Have Only One Issue. Im In California, And Its Going To Be $600-$700 To Ship It Over. Dont Get Me Wrong, I Thing $1200 Is A Fare Price, But The Reality Is That $1200 Motor Will Now Cost Me $1900. Are You Willing To Drop The Price? Say $850-$900. Let Me Know. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
scam or spam

I've been a member of this site for years. This post smells of fishing. All the sudden "new" members are bantering about a ZX7 motor that is worth about $800 as if it's a brand new gsxr750 motor. Odd.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
it nice to live in your world!!!p.s brand new gsxr 750 engine for 800.00...IN YOUR WORLD
Young Grasshopper- I did not say you can buy a new GXR750 motor for $800. I said you were talking it up as if it were the latest, greatest technology for a mere $1200. That, my dear boy, is laughable. You have a motor worth $800 tops. In reality, even yours, it's worth about $500 with carbs and electrics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.