Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to sell my bike...i don't come around this site but i am on georgiasportbike.com, customfighters.com, cbrforums.com, and 6000rr.net and i am just trying to expand my listings trying to sell my F2 asap so i can get my RR on the road....anyways here's the listing...

The Bike has just around 18k miles on it. I bought it about 5 months ago to learn on and now it's time to move on to my next project...my loss is your gain...in the 5 months i've had it i've put about $500 into it in the way of accessories and new rear tire....

F3 shock with external resevoir,
2007 GSXR1000 Exhaust,
Trailtech Vapor Digital Instruments,
6" Single Round headlight from Aztek8,
BRAND NEW Michelin Pilot Power Rear and a matching pilot power up front with halflife left,
Aftermarket Regulator Rectifier Added with fins to aid in cooling of unit,
Custom lexan windscreen,
Black levers,
5 up Vortex Rear sprocket,
C/F tank pad,
Flushmounts up front,
Mini stalks in rear,
bar end mirror,
led tag light,
Helment lock mounted on brake lever,
Custom Co2 coolant resevoir,
Triumph Daytona 675 LED taillight
i'll throw in the wheel stripes that are sittin in a box on my desk,
Anything else you want to know just ask...
Asking $2000 obo...and i am located in atlanta ga

Attachments

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
So, 1993CBR, if you don't mind my asking: how'd it go learning to ride a motorycle using a 600cc sportbike? If you had it all to do over again, would you pick the same bike? What were the postive aspects of the experience, what were the negatives? I don't have an agenda here, but I don't think you'd be surprised to learn that a lot of people think this is way too much bike for a beginner.

Thanks,
Kenneth

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.