Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 1100 shadow with 7600 low miles. the bike is in great condition and has nothing wrong with it at all. Its is for sale because of lack of use and the holidays.I looked on e-bay and the same bike with 26k miles on it is going for $3500 I would like to get $3600 for mine. Any ?'s direct to [email protected].I live in south jersey area Thanks...

Attachments

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
"Original miles" are the ones that are on there before you disconnect the speedometer cable and ride it for a few more years......

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
"Original miles" are the ones that are on there before you disconnect the speedometer cable and ride it for a few more years......
A solid answer, but I may have cracked the code on the way home from work tonight. I stopped at the drive-thru to get the kid some snackage. You can have "Original" miles or "Extra Crispy" miles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is this pick on the new guy? The bike is in very good shape for its
age and is allways been maintained by a honda registered tech(me). maybe that will help anyone interested to make a decision.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Everyone gets picked on here regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation or type of beer they consume. The longer they've been here. The worse it gets. If you think you've got it bad just wait and see what happens to that hippie Ken Moore guy.

BTW. What does original miles mean? You're the original owner?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
What is this pick on the new guy? The bike is in very good shape for its
age and is allways been maintained by a honda registered tech(me). maybe that will help anyone interested to make a decision.
You're trying to get $3600 bucks for a 13 year old Japanese bike??? I'd say you were pickin' on us my friend.....

·
Registered
323 Posts
What's up with Honda owner's thinking thier bikes are worth a premium? Every time I look at a used Honda (bike or car, for that matter), they are listed at high retail or more, and more often than not are clapped out.

Oh, and just becuase some guy on e-bay is asking a certain dollar amount for a similar motorcycle doesn't make that a reasonable asking price. It's your bike though, ask whatever you want for it.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.