Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a sweet bike
ONLY 5600 MILES!!!!
dark purple/blue color
lots of chrome
CORBIN SEAT
THUNDERHEADER
NO MOTOR WORK ie-STOCK
located at HD dealer in Phoenix area on consignment for customer so the price is set, but more than fair, bike is flawless.
$9999 plus tax and any local fees if AZ resident
call 623-247-5542 ask for Nate in sales

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
My FXR was a nice, comfortable bike!

Even though it's "collectible," I think $10k for a nine-year-old FXR (Evo) is a bit high.

It's always my first recommendation for ladies that want a Big Twin, because until recently, the FXR had the lowest seat height in Harley-dom. And, they handle great (for a Harley)!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is a sweet bike
ONLY 5600 MILES!!!!
dark purple/blue color
lots of chrome
CORBIN SEAT
THUNDERHEADER
NO MOTOR WORK ie-STOCK
located at HD dealer in Phoenix area on consignment for customer so the price is set, but more than fair, bike is flawless.
KBB TRADE $8300, RETAIL OVER $12K, THATS B4 ADDS FOR CONDITON AND MILEAGE. DONT BUY A COOKIE CUTTER, GVT. EMISSIONS REGULATED BIKE. HAVE BIKE YOU CAN WORK ON IF NEEDED, SOMETHING EVERY RUB DOWN YOUR BLOCK DOESNT OWN.
THESE WERE THE FIRST CVO BIKES, BEFORE S.E. MODELS, PLUS ONE OF THE LAST YEARS OF THE FXR. MANY SAY THE BEST BIKE HD EVER MADE. WANT A 2008 FXD FOR $11995? I WILL BE HAPPY TO SELL YOU ONE. PROBABLY THE BEST BIKE FOR THE $$ HD HAS HAD IN YEARS.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
KBB TRADE $8300, RETAIL OVER $12K, THATS B4 ADDS FOR CONDITON AND MILEAGE. DONT BUY A COOKIE CUTTER, GVT. EMISSIONS REGULATED BIKE. HAVE BIKE YOU CAN WORK ON IF NEEDED, SOMETHING EVERY RUB DOWN YOUR BLOCK DOESNT OWN.
THESE WERE THE FIRST CVO BIKES, BEFORE S.E. MODELS, PLUS ONE OF THE LAST YEARS OF THE FXR. MANY SAY THE BEST BIKE HD EVER MADE. WANT A 2008 FXD FOR $11995? I WILL BE HAPPY TO SELL YOU ONE. PROBABLY THE BEST BIKE FOR THE $$ HD HAS HAD IN YEARS.
It's only worth what someone is willing to pay bro.

The current crop of RUBS don't even know what an FXR is.

The people that do are all riding Geezer Glides!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Stop Shouting!

No one says your bike is a bad deal. Not at all. We're just remarking that the used HD market has softened somewhat from the near extortionate values of the last decade. A few years ago you would have gotten over retail before you could blink.

·
Registered
510 Posts
It's only worth what someone is willing to pay bro.

The current crop of RUBS don't even know what an FXR is.

The people that do are all riding Geezer Glides!
I resemble that statement. I bought an FXR in 1982 which was my first Harley. It came down to a choice between that and a Lowrider. After test riding both there wasn't any comparison. I bought the FXR and rode it for four years until I torched the motor on the way back from the SuperRally in Denmark. Wish I still had it though because it was kind of an oddball bike. They only had the Shovelhead in it for the first two years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
pictures

this is a sweet bike
ONLY 5600 MILES!!!!
dark purple/blue color
lots of chrome
CORBIN SEAT
THUNDERHEADER
NO MOTOR WORK ie-STOCK
can you send me some pictures of bike my email is [email protected]

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
If you're trying to sell it as a collector then the add-ons take away from the price, not add to it. Original stock condition is always worth more.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.