Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 speed triple with hard bags. The bike has never been crashed, the top end is shot, it needs new rings. I want to part it out or sell to be rebuilt. Other than ebay does anyone have recommendations on where to post and get out the word?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Well, I bought and sold many bikes through Craigslist, so I guess my cost certainly wasn't a reflection of the value. Craigslist works and it's free. Nothing more to it. Like everything else in life some people spend more to do less.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Well, I bought and sold many bikes through Craigslist, so I guess my cost certainly wasn't a reflection of the value. Craigslist works and it's free. Nothing more to it. Like everything else in life some people spend more to do less.
Now wait just a goshdarn minute here! Where's the real LR?? You didn't call me a moron or an a-hole or anything!!! You're scaring me here!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
stupid f'n..

Thank you Sir! May I have another?
moron a*hole lefty liberal commie *** junky hippy peace queer.....

I've also had good luck with craigslist myself, also brand or model specific web sites like Maximum Suzuki or TriumphRat.Net, not much luck on cycletrader or Ebay...

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Just point the nose at the ground, then hard-stick left............

I noticed this afternoon, that most-every thread these days degenerates into a complete off-topic free-for-all.

Now, where are those complaints about the "New" MO being nothing like the "Old" MO?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.