Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Wow! That is immaculate! Of course it is 10 years old with only 1698 miles on it. Putting those 170 miles on it a year must have really been a pleasure! A true riders steed if there ever was one.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
It's a brawny, street-stompin' badass, that's for sure. Nothing says POWER like a big-inch S&S mill with an intake the size of Milwaukee hanging off the carb. PM brakes and wheels put the power to the road and haul this brute down when the speedo swings toward that 120 number. Progressive shocks out back wrestle the torque to the ground while providing a comfortable ride and flickable handling. Put a lick 'n stick pillion pad on the fender, and you've got a babe magnet that can suck silicone right through the front door of any titty bar in town!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
It even looks rideable unlike all too many customs that are only fit to park in a showroom. It might help to know where you are and what you are asking for it.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Being an old FXR guy, I like the rear shocks, and the ergoes of the bike look like you could actually ride it. I've never liked forward controls, though.

I never figured out why they made a FXR/FXD out of a SofTail frame. Kinda curious how the tranny is hung.

1700 miles. Sheesh!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yeah that's a decent looking bike, why didn't you ride it more?
i never really had the time... i know it's pathetic. but that's what it is.

1700 miles. Sheesh!
Yes, but, he did all 1700 miles in one day on his first ride!!!
That's a lot of very efficient fuel stops.
haha you guys just made my day... :-D

It even looks rideable unlike all too many customs that are only fit to park in a showroom. It might help to know where you are and what you are asking for it.
well , the bike is garaged in jersey. and ships worldwide.
spent very big documented buck to get it looking like this.
and i am offering her for 14grand (dog not included btw wife is negotiable j/k).

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
If you haven't already, list your bike in Cycletrader and of course, on eBay.

For that matter, craigslist.

I've bought and sold bikes through the first two.

Of course - buyer and seller, Beware!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the advise pushrod.
i haven't listed the bike , yet.
wanted to see first what the response would be like.
i think i'll try cycletrader and then ebay.
for some reason , i am not too fond of craigslist.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
I deal on CL all the time. Don't leave an email address. Put up a phone number, and make interested parties call. It cuts waaay down on the BS.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
I Would Poop In My Pants For That Bike! Two Times!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.