Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
2.5-acre H-D dealership opens in Vegas

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2.5-acre H-D dealership opens in Vegas in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I'm guessing that their banking on the "life style" accesories and service. Of course I've never been to Vegas so what do I know. CDS anybody?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
"The Harley-Davidson authorized service area features 30 service stations plus seven bays for collision work. An added element of the service area is the motorcycle dyno."

Hmmmm...don't like the sound of that...'specially the dyno.

·
Registered
956 Posts
See the limited edition T shirt you get for running your stock bike on the dyno will be a collectors item.

It, like the idea the Whitefish Bay School District came up with to pay for employee health benefits, probably seemed like a good idea at the time. But that was then and this is now.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
administrator said:
The main event of the weekend will be a live poker tournament in the center of the store benefiting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation of Las Vegas.
As opposed to a DEAD Poker Tournament?

Poker Zombies milling-about the bikes........

Aces and Eights coming-up as Winners all day.......

"Loud Pipes Save Lives" Tees on half the Players........

Skull-Tattoos abound everywhere; Oh wait! - that'd be in the LIVE Tourney as well...........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
See the limited edition T shirt you get for running your stock bike on the dyno will be a collectors item.

It, like the idea the Whitefish Bay School District came up with to pay for employee health benefits, probably seemed like a good idea at the time. But that was then and this is now.
With a wide-selection of Tees - "I got 61 RWHP on the Dyno at RedRock!"

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
If their sales are anything like the JAX store -

2.5 acres ain't enough room to park all the unsold bikes...

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Original Article:
2.5-acre H-D dealership opens in Vegas

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2.5-acre H-D dealership opens in Vegas in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.
Fabulous timing.

This thing better have enough financing to get them through the next 24 months or it will be a 2.5 acre homeless shelter rather quickly.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
This is just low-hanging fruit....

2.5 acres and "over" 100 new and used bikes?.....

"the showroom area is wall to wall with Motorclothes apparel and accessories"?...

The "Main Event" of a motorcycle shop grand opening is a f*ckin poker game?....

Gee sounds like the kinda' place I want to hang out....hope they have good Latte`s while I wait to pay some schmuck to screw up an oil change on my bike...

·
Registered
956 Posts
I know someone who just bought a $35,000.00 Harley. It is beautiful. It also weighs 900 lbs, a piece fell off while he was showing it to me and he's going to put different pipes on it(not loud enough). The remote control locking side cases are cool. He's very happy. In the end I think that's all that matters, but still. Did I mention the chrome, heated seats, sound system, pillon lounge chair, ect....

I'll have to ask if they threw in a T shirt. Is there a way to do that without sounding sarcastic. My parts guy just gave me a Dunlop key chain. I don't know what to say.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
While it doesn't take much space to display 100 motorcycles it takes a lot of space to display the 100 custom trailers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts