Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ADDED NEW PICTURES OF DIRTBIKE!!![SoCal] 2000 YZ250, Clean as !!!!

eBay Motors: Yamaha : YZ (item 150202476833 end time Jan-11-08 15:18:00 PST)

Description~
2000 Yamaha YZ250, Current Green Sticker Through 2009, Excellent Condition, Bills, Pipe & Silencer, White Brothers Triple Clamp, Tag Metals Bars, Aftermarket XL Footpegs, One Industries Grip Seat, MX Tire & Paddle Tire, Brand New One Industries Graphics, Fast & Reliable Starts Right Up, Runs Great, Dirtbike Is Problem Free!!, Just Bought A New Quad, No Time To Ride This Bike. Dirtbike is Located In Riverside, California, Can Be Seen Upon Request. Local Pickup Only Due To Size And Weight Of Dirtbike. Will Include Stock Pipe & Silencer And A New Set Of Grips. Any Questions Feel Free To Ask. Title In Hand!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
How many thousands extra in chrome is on there?....Was it ever ridden in the rain????

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Note: When selling an MX bike as well cared for and reliable it is better to use some other handle than "adrenalinejunkie".

BTW. Why give up a dirt bike for a dangerous, low performing vehicle like an ATV?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
[THE NAME]adrenalinjunkie[Well i tend to get a little crazy some times when im riding, off-roading and ****. Tell ya alittle bit of one recent trip to the dunes, To make a long story short my clutch went out on my new 2008 quad!!!!!! so i decided to take my truck off-raoding, uh oh ****, like i said i get carried away some times, well after hitting this jump in my truck 2 times(get 3 feet of air but has a 4 foot drop and landing is slanted down so it was ok to jump kinduv, well my 3rd jump i told everyone watch this, got the rush and hit that sh!t going around 65mph cleared the landing and landed flat(around 85 feet with just a 2 inch lift on a ford ranger)landed hard as !!!! some how road away from it, but i ****ed up me truck bigtime. Ya i don't really want to sell my bike, i luv it, but i need the money to fix my truck, been holding off selling it for 2 months and i still think i should keep it. But i need money right now, it was a tough decision to put it for sale, im very passionate about dirtbikes, i'll always ride them, i'll get another one some day.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
after hitting this jump in my truck 2 times (get 3 feet of air but has a 4 foot drop and landing is slanted down so it was ok to jump kinduv, well my 3rd jump i told everyone watch this, got the rush and hit that sh!t going around 65mph cleared the landing and landed flat(around 85 feet with just a 2 inch lift on a ford ranger)landed hard as !!!! some how road away from it, but i ****ed up me truck bigtime.
Meet "The AirHawk." Y'all have plenty to talk about.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Theres something f!!!!!! special like no other for me, can't even express it, to have and engine and have control of the power, it's something in life that makes me feel complete. And i realized lately through all the injuries ive had(alot), it can be taken away and to see it in person makes u think alot about ****(cause i never thought it would happen to me or ne of my friends, just lots of broken bones,concusions, and injuries that heel. Pray for my friend who recently partially severed his spinal cord, paralized from around wast down, but it showing improvements. Surgery is this week on it, but hez a tough motherf!!!!! and knows he will walk again. WORD TO THAT, HE'L BE BACK.

And thank God for GPS, cuz it would of been hard as hell to find us withought the cordinents. I'm buying a GPS as soon as possible cuz it could have saved his life, he had a blood clot in his lung or something that was very life threatening and without the cordinets it would have took the helicopter alot longer to find us. SoCal is were we live, and we were in the desert region were it would have been difficult to find us.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Theres something f!!!!!! special like no other for me, can't even express it, to have and engine and have control of the power, it's something in life that makes me feel complete.
I went through a 20 (or was it 30?) year phase of breaking every bone in my body and wrecking several vehicles and boats. Good times, goood times. By the grace of God I never injured anybody else with one minor exception involving a set of air bags (don't sit too close, they hit hard). I did break almost every bone in my body; and I'm paying for it now.

Given what happened to your friend, it would be easy to suggest that you "take it easy" and maybe dial it back a bit. But, knowing my mindset in those days, I realize it's not likely to happen. Do be kind enough to enjoy your vehicular sporting events in such a manner as to not endanger others. You seem thoughtful enough that you're probably not the kind of guy who could "f" somebody else over and be able to live with it. Otherwise, REV IT TILL IT BREAKS!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally Posted by Kenneth Moore
I went through a 20 (or was it 30?) year phase of breaking every bone in my body and wrecking several vehicles and boats. Good times, goood times. By the grace of God I never injured anybody else with one minor exception involving a set of air bags (don't sit too close, they hit hard). I did break almost every bone in my body; and I'm paying for it now.

Given what happened to your friend, it would be easy to suggest that you "take it easy" and maybe dial it back a bit. But, knowing my mindset in those days, I realize it's not likely to happen. Do be kind enough to enjoy your vehicular sporting events in such a manner as to not endanger others. You seem thoughtful enough that you're probably not the kind of guy who could "f" somebody else over and be able to live with it. Otherwise, REV IT TILL IT BREAKS!

God Damn, thats many more than ive broken.
But yea i try to be safe about it, since i was off-roading {THE RUSH STYLE], nobody wanted to ride with me,lol, and if they did i would have been alot more carefull. Luckilly my airbag is broke and did not go off, just slammed my head on the stearing weel, but hey, if the airbag worked, it would of been a disaster, the impact of my head going down and the airbag coming out,**** i would have lost control an flipped around 10 times.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.