All Braided Lines

44 mm McCurry Carbs.

Custom Paint-Gold Pearl with White Overlay

Two Sets of Pipes (One is Easy Rider)

Attachments

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Imagine my surprise. I read 4,900 and thought that was the price that he was asking and not the miles. I was all set to delete the post thinking it was a scam. Luckily I re-read the post...otherwise we'd have another user creating a blog about how they've been done wrong!

Anyhow, nice bike, though it isn't my cup a tea. Hopefully the poster gets his asking price. I know these custom jobs can take a while to sell.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Anyhow, nice bike, though it isn't my cup a tea. Hopefully the poster gets his asking price. I know these custom jobs can take a while to sell.
Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder, I dare say he'll be dropping the price a few times. Reality (and depreciation) are indeed cruel masters.........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder, I dare say he'll be dropping the price a few times. Reality (and depreciation) are indeed cruel masters.........
I don't doubt you for even one second, but I HAVE to ask:
Where are you seeing his asking price? 'Cuz, I don't see how much he wants for it anywhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.