Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in time for riding season! Selling a beautiful 2001 Yamaha FZ1 1000cc motorcycle. I'm the original owner. I bought it in California (CA emissions) and had it shipped to NY a few years ago. It was my daily commuter in California, and a great comfortable ride. Bike is in great condition. It has about 32,000 miles. 90% are highway miles. Garaged since in NY. Although this bike is known for being a wheelie king, I've babied it. It's a great bike for people wanting to step up from a 600/750cc bike. It's also great for experienced riders. A perfect all around bike...

Check out 2001 Yamaha FZ1 for high resolution pictures, specifications and extras!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
$4 grand, probably less. The milage is going to be an issue for a lot of people, that plus Kalifornia plumbing....probably more like $3500 or so for an actual sale....

" they got this here depression goin' on......I got to do for me and mine...."

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Folks BigEHead's $5k asking price is $300 under NADA average used retail. Nice color too. Klazy Ken sez this bike: OKAY!
Dear Klazy Ken,

I'm having trouble meeting girls at school. I follow them around all day and stand outside their windows when they're at home. Why can't they understand that I like them?

See you at the Land o' Lakes seminar!

Confused in Carlsbad

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Dear Klazy Ken,

I'm having trouble meeting girls at school. I follow them around all day and stand outside their windows when they're at home. Why can't they understand that I like them?

See you at the Land o' Lakes seminar!

Confused in Carlsbad
Dear Konfused in Karlisbad:

Prepare a tub with warm salt water. Immerse yourself kompletely in the tub. Have a friend or neighbor toss in a hair dryer or other 110v device, making sure it's plugged in. Your new electric personality will get you all the dates you deserve.

KK

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.