Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
User Freindly

Geesh, you guys love to rag on Kawasaki! I recently purchased my first kawi even though I favor suzuki as a company. I have the zrx1200 and in terms of standards it beats the Bandit (which everyone seems to love) and has very close numbers to the FZ1 (according to the print rags). Lets remember the purpose of this bike...it's a sport touring bike. Being the lightest, fastest and most agile bike out there is NOT the purpose here. I think that this bike would make for a great long distance mount...and it looks good too. I do agree with most that Kawasaki makes pretty lame race reps and take their sweet time in the developing department however, their user freindliness and comfort make for good street bikes. Kawasaki also tends to be very budget freindly. If this bike gets good reviews, I might trade my ZRX in for a 2003 model. (That is if Suzuki does NOT release the heavily roumored SV1000)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah it's a sport touring bike. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah read the article before you post. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Not for squids. Blah Blah Blah Blah Is the ZRX motor under powered?? Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Kawasaki is the only company SMART ENOUGH to actually release a ST for 2002. Blah Blah Blah Blah (#insert the make and model of your bike here#) will look like a "My mom bought me this bike to hopefully pick up teen-age chicks" parked next to it. Blah Blah Blah Blah "Nuff Said"

·
Registered
72 Posts
Re: True...

As I posted, Kawaski's race reps ARE out dated and in a word "Lame" compared to their competitors (Unless of course you are in the market for a good real-world RR). I think that Kawasaki is starting to see their niche in the motorcyling industry...Cruisers and sport tourer's. The "OLD" ZX11 is still a good sport touring bike even by todays standards. Hopefully that deal with Suzuki will help them in developing better Super Sport models....only time will tell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts