I am not saying that they should have posted the entire story, but they:
A) should have waited "a few days" for the zx9
B) should have included a bit more information in their "teaser". At least some ergo specs that Motorcyclist and such provides.
As far the the kawi goes, I am not a huge Kawasaki fan (I currently own a yzf), but I am interested in how the 954rr compares to the zx9 as far as ride comfort goes. Motorcyclist said it is just as comforable as the zx9, but they ALWAYS say good things about Hondas (go figure).
I understand how tough it is to make money via web sites. I am in the industry myself. My issues with why I feel I was ripped off:
A) I was promised a coupon for $11.94 of Comp Accessories, which did not work
B) MO did nothing to fix my problem
C) The web site lacks the professional appearence of what I think a pay site should be (links don't work, etc.)
D) I love watching short video clips, but the video link gives me an error every time I click on it.
E) Many of the reviews just seem to be hastily thrown together
F) Often a MO writer will comment that he will look into something, and then they never do (I was very curious as to whether or not the zx12 comes in blue)
What I would like to see in the future:
1) more squidly video clips
2) more bike information such as measurements
3) web site where everything works damn near all the time
4) longer more detailed teasers
5) more shootouts; heck put the gsxr1000 against the ex500 Ninja, I just enjoy reading bike versus bike stories; I would really like some comparisons putting 600s vs. liters vs. open (zx12, 1100xx, hayabusa) vs. superbikes (998s, rsv milles, etc.) vs. etc.
6) Bike vs. Car (I love to see cars get the s#*! kicked out of them by bikes; Maybe put a r1 against one of theFerraris you guys all drive that I hear about)