Motorcycle Forums banner

Who will win the 2003 AMA Superbike Championship?

• Miguel DuHe'sstillfast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mat Mladin

• E'Boz

• B'Boz

• Anthony Gobert

• Aaron Yates

• Larry Pegram

• Ben Spies

• Kevin Schwantz

• Bubba Shobert

• Mo Staff on Scooters w/ Arm Chaps

• Tonya Harding

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it will be E. Bostrom and Mladin up at the front this season. Mladin looked like his old self at the last race of the season last year. I hope Eric will take it this year though, he's a good guy and for someone to go that fast on a Kwak is pretty amazing. I curious as to why he's still on a 750. I think I read that the rules allow for 750s to be bored out to 800cc. I guess they just want to go with what works, but the bike's weakness has always seemed to be power down the straights. Should be a good race and season. I guess Ben Bostrom is now on the downhill slide of his career which is too bad. I like his style, same with Haga. It's too bad Dunlop wasn't on par with Michelin last year in WSB. I just hope Eric gets a chance at a MotoGP ride. Oh and by the way, I also think Aaron Yates could take it this year (for all of you holding your breath for my opinion).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.