Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Highwayman, STFU

Somebody fill me in on just why everybody and they're mom wants to pay out the @ss to be a walking advertisement for the same company who's dealers f*ck them out of 20 grand for a bike that ain't worth but 10-12 grand?

What did Harley Davison ever do for my dad that he plasters that G0D [email protected] NAME ON EVERYTHING HE OWNS?!?!?! Last I checked, their stupid "peice of america" bullsh1t advertising and worship mags got him obsessed with everything BUT motorcycles, then the friendly hometown dealer played him like a banjo, then made him happy to throw 22 grand out the window on a freaking image.

F*UCK Hater-Davidson worshippers!

If you like H-D's motorcycles, that's great, so do I.

If you're a insecure, immature brand-worshipper with nothin to do but make H-D richer with your hard-earned money and knock other guys (and their machines) that actually have legitimate interest in motorcycles and a fascination with things fast, loud and mechanical, STFU.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Although HD plays up the "Made in America" myth a lot, most of their leather stuff including that FXRG jacket is labelled "Made in Indonesia" - and for that kind of origin is wildly overpriced.

If you want genuine American leather get something like a Vanson.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Couldn't you guys dress JB up in that Harley garb? I mean, those would be the pictures of the month. I think you would have to drug him first, or possibly triple his pay. I'm sure Sean and him called in sick the day the Harley gear arrived.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Yeah! Those clothes are cool and I looked good in an afro and bell bottoms. Unfortunately, you will get the opportunity to look at these pictures 20 years from now. You may die of embarrassment. IMHO, there is no better way to peg the dumb?ss meter. Looks like something to be worn in a back room, low budget S&M flick. Hey!, but you look good!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Well, beauty is as beauty does, and I've had a pair of H-D's gen-u-ine gel-palm gloves for six years now. They really do stop the old tingly palm and numb fingers syndrome, especially on sportbikes where your weight is on your wrists most of the time. Nobody else (on this side of the Atlantic anyway) does anything like them, so full marks to H-D and credit where it's due.

As for the chaps and tuff boots, though, thanks but no thanks. And did I miss something, or were there no arm chaps in this article?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Re: Off Topic

A longer version of this video came to my office a while back, and my coworkers and I spent hours analyzing this guys mistake(s).

We decided that, If you are ever assaulted by a Donkey with an erect Johnson the size of a Louisville Slugger: You can either a) run or b) stand your ground and slug it out - but either way you MUST do whatever it takes to get your pants up and buckled. Running with you britches around your knees, swatting ineffectually is not going to keep you from getting humped :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Re: Highwayman, STFU

So as near as I can decipher, you are p!ssed because your dad spent $22 grand on a new Harley.....and this is your business how? Are you supporting him? Assuming it is his money he is spending, isn't it his effin' business?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.