Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 Harley Davidson Screamin' Eagle Deuce for sale that has 102 Miles on it. When I bought the bike it had 25 miles on it and still had the crate with it. Bike comes with the factory cover and has had no modifications done to the bike. The bike is perfect minus a small ding in the right side of the tank.

Bike is the best priced one on the market today by far and needs to find a new home FAST!!

Anthony
404 520 8669

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Trust me, that bike won't sell for $28k.........
I dont figure it will, he lists it weekly, I think he started at $32K. There was a 100th anniversary Ultra Glide on my local Craigslist for over $40K a few weeks ago. I bet neither got any replies aside of the "your dreaming". I emailed his asking if the price was a typo, he diddnt repy.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
I dont figure it will, he lists it weekly, I think he started at $32K. There was a 100th anniversary Ultra Glide on my local Craigslist for over $40K a few weeks ago. I bet neither got any replies aside of the "your dreaming". I emailed his asking if the price was a typo, he diddnt repy.
Hey man, it's 22 of 50!

That and 5 bucks will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Starbucks it likely the most visited destination for that bike, may even be a membership card in the bags, ohh, no, it cant, nowhere to put anything on that bike at all.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
HD prices are actually starting to look attractive around here.

Bear in mind that my pristine Triumph Speed Triple cost me $2200.

I am Cheap.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I call it lucky myself, $2200 for a pristine S3 is a total steal!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.