Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
WOW, and I was thinking that Ebass would be in all the pics with the babes, but lo and behold, he isn't even in one(1) pic with a hottie. I feel your pain Ebass.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
You can plainly see the H-D culture is going the way of the dodo with all those grey-haired ponytailed guys building bikes and the disgusting fat chicks that attend these shows.

You wanna see chicks? Let me tell you about the BMW rally I attended recently..................

·
Registered
295 Posts
My prayers have been answered. You are back to showing some photos of babes. It's about time. I mean, I like motorcycles and all, but all of those photos of plastic and metal were getting kinda boring.

Vlad

·
Registered
238 Posts
Is America a great country or what? :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
It was nice to see pictures of bikes other than HDs. The extreme HD customs always look the same. With a few exceptions it's all long forks and low seats.

Then I came across the blown VMax , some nice sport bikes, and that trike.

What's the story on the trike?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Tough decision....

Well, based on recent MO articles I'm trying to decide whether to go to the next big BMW rally or the Long Beach Motorcycle show next year. This gives me a choice between two septagenarians clogging onstage or a bikini contest.

Now we know why they sell more Harleys than BMWs.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Re: So...

Actually I'm doing a scientific study to determine the characteristics that can be used to tell at a glance whether they are real or not.

All in the interest of the advancement of science, of course.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.