Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Do you readers realize that MO kept the Roadstar article up 2 weeks. What a rip off this online rag is getting to be. That means we get a couple of articles per month for our subscription monies. They have to perform better than this for my continued patronage. I complained about this earlier this morning on the Roadstar reader feedback and wham!, if they didn't finally slam up this latest article. They fill this rag with feedback to free submittals that they don't even have to pay for. Kind of lame.

·
Registered
640 Posts
This rag never has any maintenance articles. Fire back people. 10 days is way to long to have up an article. I'm just trying to fire MO up into giving us better and more content. I read their stuff but I can gripe when I feel like it and enjoy all you turkeys firing back at me. It's a free internet and if you think everything is perfect then let's hear about it. If you don't then let's hear about that also. You may think I have the dumbest posts on earth but if I read another post about how great the SV650 is I think I'll cyber vomit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.