Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,415 Posts
Just buy a new Daytona, Any difference in it and the class leader is going to be negated by the fact that you can't ride them anywhere near their potential anyway. By getting the Triumph you show that you're a man of taste and distinction, instead of a lame-brain that whines about a $12. per year subscription to pretty neat web site.

· Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: I am in love.

When my daughters saw me looking at the yellow Daytona pictures they both said I should get a cool pik-a-chu bike to go with my "azure" Trophy, They already know that Triumph is the one true motorcycle, everything else is wok-ing. Between granpa's Range Rover my Triumph and the garage fridge full of Boddingtons pub ale we're waving the flag for Blighty.

· Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: Racing Triumphs?

Triumph seems to think that there's enough room in the 600 sportbike catagory for another player, I'm sure there are a few people who would like 600 sportbike performance without losing their bikes at every stop in a sea of R6's, GSXR's and CBR-RR's. Using an inline 4 and frame geometry thats similar to the other's makes sense because thats what works the best, so far. Triumph manufactures almost everything in house on their bikes other than wheels, brakes, some suspension components and some electronic components. To be honest I'm surprised at the level of disdain for Triumph of some poster's, I'm guessing it's some 50's era regression from when Triumph kicked sand all over HD and Indian. Goes with the Harley-burger joint personna, Eh?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.