Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
In a another test I just read, they got 97 rear-wheel HP from their Daytona which was barely run in, only 1,6 hp less than the 2003 R6 tested on the same dyno. I'd say that's quite close.

In that particular test it was noted that the Daytone seemed to feel a bit weaker below 8,000 rpm than the competition.

They did conclude that the Daytona was the 600 bike which was easiest to drive, and they raved about the steering, suspension and ergonomics.

I'd say it's pretty much up there.

Then again, the 600 class is about figures more than any other class, it's ridiculous... 6 to 8 pounds, come on...

I have seen Homer Simpson eat more than that for breakfast.

What, the Simpson's aren't real? *DOH!*

;-)

· Registered
48 Posts
Re: It has to do with what you said

The definition of 'copy' is 'reproduction of an original'.

With this definition, the closest thing to a 'copy' in motorcycling I can think of would be homologation bikes, which are street legal reproductions of race-bikes.

No-one on the forum seems to share your understanding of what a 'copy' is.

Repeating your copy statement and your mis-interpretation of Yossef's title, calling other people stupid and telling them to go away is not going to get any points across. Except maybe that apparently your arguments aren't very impressive after all...

So you think Triumph may be making a bad business decision, get over it.

· Registered
48 Posts
Re: It has to do with what you said

LOL!

Oh great source of The Truth(tm), thou hath giveth an entirely new meaning to the word 'pointless': spending a lot of time every day on a public forum stating that you don't give 'a shyt' about other people's opinions!

Well done! ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.