Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Re: 2003 Aprilia RSV 1000 R Feedback

Always was a sucker for a redhead. Seriously, though, this thing's quite the looker. Beautiful bike!

Okay, so I'm one of those weirdos who liked the Duc Multistrada, so you all might tell me to go to hell with my styling comments, but I think the new tailsection is striking... love the twin exhausts, too. The whole rest of the bike, from the swingarm to the body panels is pure sex appeal. The only improvements I'd make are the headlights. While not quite up to par with the beauty of the rest of the bike, they're still pretty enough, (I'll agree with you all on the honda-like part) and I think it's quite an improvement from the previous model, which was one of the things that kept me from drooling over little Miss Mille as my own dream ride.

So now I've got something to dream over, for when in my little fantasy world my '02 SV650 becomes a more track-day-dedicated machine, this beauty would be a lovely addition to my stable.

Of course, that's the fantasy world. In the real world, I'm a broke college student, the RSV's overgunned for me, and I haven't yet seen the track. I'm hoping to do so soon; I'll post a query about that (and my questions about my readiness) next.

But someday, she will be mine.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.